Position Filled! Another happy employee of Controltec has joined the team!
Designs and develops robust and maintainable reports in a timely manner that fully satisfy client expectations. Works with product managers on establishing requirements and mockups.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Designs and develops using SSRS to fully satisfy customer expectations. The reports must be robust and maintainable, properly organized, clean and consistent according to company standards.
- Works with the development and database teams to implement the reports in client/server and web applications for both internal product development and external consulting projects.
- Provides accurate time estimates for new reports and updates to existing reports.
- Performs all duties in a timely and efficient manner and within all prescribed time and budgeting limitations.
- Reports weekly to the manager of reporting and analytics using the prescribed report format or other agreed upon format.
- Performs other job-related tasks as assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertakes other activities from time to time as may be required by the manager of software development or development manager in addition to these major areas of responsibility, which may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the company to suit its business needs.
- Complies with all applicable company policies, vendor and customer agreements, regulations, laws and the like.
- Ability to work on complex reports with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical field and/or a minimum of 4 years experience with SSRS report development.
- SQL programming and specifically stored procedures.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BI Dashboard Development
- Crystal Report Development
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
Supervision of Others